08 March 2006

BECAUSE I AM A GEEK…

Because I am a geek I do stuff like this. I am doing a lecture at Quinnipiac as part of my campus visit. The department chair just asked if I could provide a title and brief description for my talk. So I did…

But that is never enough for me. I asked myself “What might the poster look like?” Not that I am going to send them a poster or anything, I assume it is not a large talk – come on, it is a campus visit/interview. But, alas, there the question was. I had to design it. And now, I need at least something to do with it, and what is the point of a blog if you can’t be occasionally self-indulgent?

So… Here is the hypothetical poster for an upcoming talk to be delivered in obscurity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

Rock on.

3/08/2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home