26 October 2007

THE NEW WORK JUST KEEPS ON COMING

Hello again dear reader.

I had intended to write for you today, but the studio keeps drawing me back into the land of images, sound, and programming. Thus, I present to you some more new work; apparently when I rains it really may, indeed, pour. I had posted a preliminary version early, along with some faulty Latin. Now, I give to you, dear viewer, Contra Sublimitatem:: Nihilominus Momentum Parts one and two.



As usual, click on the image above to be taken to the work itself.

So, perhaps now I shall try to drag myself away and do that writing I have been planning do do for the past several days, or perhaps I shall once again wander the city searching for more bits of paper in the gutters.

 

1 Comments:

Blogger J. Barry said...

THAT was awesome. You are on a bold frontier, my friend. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

11/05/2007 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home