29 October 2007

ADDICTION APPRECIATED

At last, one of my addictions seems to be appreciated...

If you haven't noticed over the weeks, months, and years of visiting this blog, I have an extreme fondness for signage. All sorts, actually. Odd, ordinary, ugly, lovely. The whole lot of them. And, for better or worse, I photograph them; my archive of signage images is well into the thousands. [Don't get me started on scraps of paper and the like.]

Thus, you should visit the Times Online's Sign of the Times competition, where you will find my favorite sign form here in E________.

You see, addiction can, in fact, be good.*



* This claim has not been verified by any authorized medical personnel.

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

Huzzah!!!!

10/29/2007 8:04 PM  
Blogger Thomas Knauer said...

Huzzah indeed. Thanks for pointing the Times thing out Dr. S.

10/30/2007 3:22 AM  
Blogger Gryphon said...

You're very clever, Mr. T.

10/30/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home