13 March 2006

HIATUS


Tomorrow morning the wife and I go on holiday. We are taking a bit of a drive-about, hoping to see Dr S and visit with the mother of the wife. It should be a pleasant escape from Clinton, though I must admit I haven’t much to say about it at the moment. Mostly I have become preoccupied with the arrangements that surround making an offer on a house.

So… I will be away for the updates for the next week; the mother of the wife is on dial-up. I promise many ruminations upon various subjects of differing importance once I return. I shall faithfully keep up my daily writerly duties and post them upon safe arrival at home.

Until then, be well and watch out for the strange men with video cameras asking you to lift your shirt, because it is now spring break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home