21 September 2007

IN RESPONSE TO SOMETHING DR. S SAW...

Following up on the dear Dr. S's post of September the Sixth, I offer these views of the signage from my recent trip to Wales...


Monoliths falling; run away.




Beware of old people.




Watch out. Alfred Hitchcock is chasing you.




Gloves are nice?




Watch out. Alfred Hitchcock may fall upon you from above.




This one is rather self-explanitory I suppose.




My favorite is the center one: Beware alien mind control. Though #1, #2, and #5 nicely proclaim that rectangles are profoundly dangerous.




Though, following on the above statement about rectangles, triangles are especially dangerous to one's head.




Circles explode!!!


Though this [see below] actually accompanies the exploding circles warning sign...


 

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

Oh, this last one is the best of all. Perhaps I think that because I've never seen it before.

9/21/2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Thomas Knauer said...

I love that one too, especially since it was outside of a British military testing range which stood above St. Govan's Chapel.

9/21/2007 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home