11 February 2007

LONG ABSENSE

Dear readers…

It has been far too long since I have written here – there has, alas, been much ado. But now, at last the writing will begin again – soon. There still remain a few things to handle, manage, and clear off of the old proverbial plate, but, I promise, new writings shall begin to emerge in the not so distant future. These may not be the daily compositions of yore, though they shall certainly come more frequently than as of late.

Until then, dear reader, I bid you adieu and wish you a good day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see the knauer is back.

2/17/2007 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do i find a transcription of Jesus Christ of Polyester?

a relevant reply considering the title of the thread, yeah?

kisses
Danny

2/20/2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger VV said...

Hmmm, promises, promises. It's APRIL!

4/01/2007 10:46 PM  
Blogger Thomas Knauer said...

Alas, I have been remiss, but I have been making new work over at fourinchesofego.com. And I do promise, once things stabilize a little further, I will write again...

4/01/2007 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home