21 September 2007

EDINBURGH IN TYPE

Well... the wife and I have made it to Edinburgh at last, and have begun to explore.

[What may be the most immediately striking thing that you, dear reader, are noticing right now is that I am in fact writing on the blog once again. I shall be trying to do this with some regularity for at least the remainder of my stay here in Scotland. Keep your collective, readerly fingers crossed...]

So today I offer to you the first day's images -- the typography of Edinburgh...














 

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. S said...

V. good all around. I love anti-smoking PSAs on cigarette packages. But I swear that I see fewer people smoking in Cambridge than I've ever seen before in England. I'm not sure whether this is because of new laws or what. Perhaps the whole country is starting to operate a non-smoking policy.

9/22/2007 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home