05 January 2008

A WIFE, A JOB, A HOUSE [WITH MORTGAGE],
AND NOW...

A baby. My baby. Well, actually the wife's and my baby. We are currently calling him/her aquababy for she/he is a right swimmy, twisty little child.


Aquababy is apparently also right punk rock already; note the fist in the air at only twelve weeks.


Also note that extraordinary profile. According to the wife she/he already looks rather like me.


Again, the fist going up in the air. Power to the aquababy!!!


And no, I do not believe that the dear aquababy has a rhinoceros horn, but we are both quite sure that he/she would be lovely if she/he did.

I will undoubtedly be writing much more of these events as the weeks and months progress, but for the moment I must finish packing to return to the States tomorrow to commence the new job.

I am truly bourgeois.

 

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations! just living the dream...

1/05/2008 4:21 PM  
Blogger Thomas Knauer said...

You know... I really am, and that simply kicks ass.

Huzzah for me!

1/05/2008 4:46 PM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Huzzah! Huzzah! Power to the aqua baby!

1/05/2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger Thomas Knauer said...

And Huzzah for the lovely wife!

Let us not forget her.

1/05/2008 7:48 PM  
Blogger sbreck said...

congratulations man, I'm about a year ahead of you (we have a 7-month-old).

1/06/2008 12:28 AM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Um, forgetting her: impossible!

1/06/2008 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home