18 May 2006

THE CHICKEN KING RIDES AGAIN

Tonight, dear readers, I bring back something old for you, something that has not been seen for quite a while. Tonight, I revive one of my earliest media pieces, and what it lacks in technological sophistication it makes up for in, well, something, I suppose. Tonight I bring to you… Chicken King.


Click image above to play the game


Chicken King did not have a long life in my oeuvre, but he was influential. From Chicken King it was only a hop skip and a jump to what became the Four Inches OF Ego empire. So, I suggest playing the game that started it all. And when you are done with that, go ahead and download the paper doll set to enjoy with your friends.


Click image above to download the paper doll set

2 Comments:

Blogger cwa said...

Great Blog! I named my kitty Heartfield after one of the greatest artist that ever was!

5/18/2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Dr. S said...

Oh. Dude. I. Love. Chicken. King.

Always have, always will.

5/18/2006 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home